Financial independence isn’t just a buzzword, it’s a necessity. Join us live as we break down why becoming an engaged investor can help you achieve financial independence, how to align your investments with your goals and discuss investment strategies to build your wealth.
Join Keisha Bailey, Founder and Wealth Coach of Profit Jumpstarter, in a 2-day Live Virtual Wealth Bootcamp and get first-hand wealth-building strategies that you can implement right now to build wealth more confidently so you can achieve financial freedom, work less & live more.
What to expect:
1. How to live an abundant life without making sacrifices
2. Attracting financial success with a winning mindset
3. How to achieve financial independence
4. How to become an engaged investor
5. Top investing strategies to build and preserve wealth
Don’t miss the BEST opportunity to create the life you’ve always dreamed of. Can’t attend live? Register to receive the replay link following the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is for you if:
– You’re already making some $$$ but don't have much to show for it.
– You recognize that effort leads to results. To make more money, you have to put in the work.
– You want to learn the best way to make your money work for you.
– You’re ready to burn through your excuses and go get that coin!
This Bootcamp is not for you, if:
– You prefer to learn but not take action.
– You’re very committed to your excuses and unwilling to consider new possibilities.
– You’re looking for a get rich quick scheme to flip some money.
– You’re perfectly content with your current income and don’t feel a need or desire to make more.
Here’s what is included with exclusive access….
- Personalized Money Audit Call with Financial Expert, Keisha Bailey to help you unlock your current financial struggles and get back on your wealth building journey with a more structured process.
All presentations are delivered live. A recording is available shortly afterward, same day. Carve out time to watch the recording (same day that it’s released) so you can stay on track with the Bootcamp.