Life has a way of kicking you in the rear end when you least expect it. Out of nowhere, someone has a medical emergency, you lose your job, you become a victim of financial fraud or you had one too many YOLO moments and before you know it your hard-earned money goes up in smoke. But as wealth builders rolling over and playing dead is not an option. Even if you’ve hit financial rock bottom you can make your way back to the top. You can bounce back after a financial setback.
Sometimes, despite the best-laid plans and intentions, financial setbacks or financial stress can occur but you have the power to decide how you will respond to it by choosing how to recover from it.
You’ve heard the countless stories of millionaires and billionaires who after years of acquiring wealth suddenly find themselves wiped out and left to restart their wealth journey from scratch, many of which have regained their financial status because they refused to allow their setback to be the end of their story. Their setback was getting them ready for a bigger comeback! Can you hear me???
I was at a Millionaire Summit last week in Puerto Rico and let me tell you…the insights I received will take both the Profit Jumpstarter business and its clients into multi-millionaire status and keep us there! We have some exciting new activities coming real soon so keep checking your inbox!
If you are ready for your own financial come back then consider these 5 tips and implement them right now:
- Give yourself time to process and assess the situation. Avoid staying too long in this state, however, as you can’t afford to waste time wallowing in self-pity.
- Make a plan. Your wealth-building strategy will possibly need to change at this point. Set goals and outline plans on taking actionable steps to how you will move forward and regain your financial momentum.
- Talk to a professional right away to help you get back to where you need to be. In fact, go check out our Wealth Coaching programs, my team and I can guide and support you as you rebuild financially.
- Tap into your emergency fund, assuming you have one, this is the time to draw down on your emergency fund to ease the burden in this difficult time.
- Find ways to increase your income, if that means starting a side hustle or going back to a 9-5, then by all means necessary get that go hunting for that additional income stream. We have a bunch of side hustle ideas you can try right here: LINK
No one likes to start over, but if that’s your only option then hit the ground running like your future depends on it. Staying encouraged and focused on recovery after a major money setback isn’t the easiest thing to do but it can be done. I’ve seen it countless times, no go out and get ready for your financial comeback!